High Quality, Long Lasting, Maintenance Free Vinyl Frames
Vinyl windows are the low-maintenance choice for residential use.
SunShield vinyl compound is uniquely formulated to withstand the harsh effects of weather,UV light and southern exposure.
Pharmaceutical-grade compounding & blending systems provide consistency, so you can reply on superior color and weatherability.
Uncompromising Quality & Performance Testing
SunShield Vinyl meets or exceeds the standards for strength and color retention established by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA)
Superior Energy Efficiency
Understanding Your Glass Package
Featuring Intercept Blackline Ig Spacer System
The ecolLite window has been independently tested and Certified.An Intercept Blackline glazing system improves Thermal performance for less heat loss, warmer glass Temperature and reduced interior condensation.
You Could Be Using Much Less Energy
To Stay Warmer in The Winter,Cooler in The Summer
& Simply More Comfortable Year-Round.
ProVia promotes up-front verification to ensure our products meet or exceed the EPA’s certification and we guarantee your new window will provides the exact energy efficiency you expect.
What You Need to Know About the Energe Star Nfrc Label on Window
- U-Factor– Insulating value of the entire window system. Lower numbers reflect betterinsulating Value.Values generally range from 0.25 to 1.25.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficent(SHGC)– Amount of heat from the sun passing through the glass. Lower Number indicates glass is keeping heat from entering your home.SHGC is measured on a scale from 0 to 1.
- Air infiltartion– How much air is entering or escaping through the window. Lower numbers show air is kept from entering or escaping.
Customize Your Design
Add Extra Privacy and Tint To Your Window
Choose from two different types of privacy glass if you need light to filter in, yet want to maintain privacy. These glass styles look great in bathrooms or any room where extra privacy is important. Regardless of where it is used, privacy glass reduces the likelihood of needing extra window coverings.
Style Your Window With Grids
The style of grids you choose can make a big impact on your home’s appearance. Grids look great on the front side of a house or in accent windows throughout the home. You can choose from several grid patterns including variations of Colonial, Cottage and Prairie styles.
Internal Grid Types
- Internal grids are placed between two
- Panes of glass making cleaning your
- Windows a breeze